This page will be updated often as we come across new training and certificate programs offering free or discounted telebehavioral health training during the fight against COVID-19. Please check back regularly.
- Telebehavioral Health Institute (TBHI)
- Free one-hour webinar Learn to Practice Telehealth from Home available at https://training.telehealth.org/course/view.php?id=795
- 50% off all training site wide (individual practitioners, as well as group practices). TBHI offers CME and CE hours that meet the requirements of the American Medical Association, American Osteopathic Association, American Psychological Association, National Board of Certified Counselors, Association of Social Work Boards, and NAADAC (Addiction Professionals) https://www.telehealth.org
- Person Centered Tech – Free Practice Resources to Enable Quick Telehealth Adoption During COVID-19 Social Distancing Measures. Also offering discounted training in telebehavioral health
- American Psychological Association – Telepsychology Best Practices 101 training series is an introduction series of 4 two-hour webinars about telepsychology. Each webinar details the competencies needed for telepractice, including critical ethical, legal, clinical, and technical issues, together with reimbursement strategies. Sponsored by the American Psychological Association, it is currently free of charge and available at https://apa.content.online/catalog/product.xhtml?eid=15132