Updated March 23, 2020
This page will be updated often as we come across new resources to assist behavioral health and other professionals transition their work to virtual and remote platforms in order to assist those impacted by COVID-19.
- The Private Practice Startup - Dr. Kate Campbell, LMFT and Katie Lemieux, LMFT (aka Kate & Katie) have put together a resource page of their own with links to their own materials, as well as resource pages from many other sites including Abundance Practice, My Solution Services, Practice of the Practice, and many more https://www.privatepracticestartup.com/post/coronavirus-covid-19-telehealth-resources-for-therapists-in-private-practice
- Guidance For Practitioners: Coronavirus (COVID-19) from The Trust https://www.trustinsurance.com/Resources/Articles/guidance-for-practitioners-coronavirus-covid-19
- Free Practice Resources to Enable Quick Telehealth Adoption During COVID-19 Social Distancing Measures from Person-Centered Tech https://personcenteredtech.com/
- Office and Technology Checklist for Telepsychological Services at https://www.apa.org/practice/programs/dmhi/research-information/telepsychology-services-checklist.pdf
- Informed consent checklist for telepsychological services at https://www.apa.org/practice/programs/dmhi/research-information/informed-consent-checklist